The Best Hotels In Kuala Lumpur with Bathtubs
Why soak in a tub? Which hotels in KL has bathtub? We have many customers that asked us..read on to know the why and where :)
Did you know that having a good soak in the tub is good for you? According to Dr Eric Berg, here are some of the benefits of soaking in the tub (approximately 40deg cel) for at least 30 mins.
Soaking may help to lower your cortisol - the stress hormones. Which means soaking helps you to de-stress.
It increases your serotonin - happy hormones. That explains why we are always in a better mood after a good soak in the tub.
If you have been having trouble falling asleep at night, soak yourself in a warm bath. The effects of a warm bath will relaxes you
Similar to benefit #3, a warm bath relaxes your tired or sore muscles, , perfect after a busy day of doing house chores.
You can watch his full video here:
Now that you know the amazing benefits of a good soak in the tub, you may be saying…We don’t have a tub at home! Let us share with you some of our favourite hotels in Klang Valley that have bathtubs - perfect for staycation after a long MCO:
1) Le Meridien Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Located in Kuala Lumpur, adjacent to KL Sentral station and the Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur. This is our favourite hotel for a staycation. Their Premier Room has a sunken bathtub by the window. Not to worry, there is blinds to draw to avoid any prying eyes.
Rates: it is on a pricier range but do look out for their promos. Once we had the premier room with breakfast for 2 at less than RM300 a night. Their buffet breakfast is sumptuous!
2) Element Kuala Lumpur - Located near Citibank in Jalan Ampang. It is under the Westin Hotel group but they cater more towards the business travellers who wants an accommodation like an apartment.
Their 1-bedroom suite is equipped with a bathtub. No view though but their marble bathroom is spacious and grand enough to feel like a queen
Rates: comparing with Le Meridien, their rates are slightly lower plus it is a 1-bedroom suite with a separate living area.
3) JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Located in the Golden Triangle. A posh hotel with excellent service. We were lucky to be upgraded to a suite during our previous staycation. They have bathtub in all of their room categories but their suite has a standalone tub. (psst! our Founder did her first FB live in the tub, showcasing our best bath bombs and luxurious solid bubble bath)
Rates: Higher than Le Meridien Hotel. We love the service at the pool, where the hotel staff served us water and fruits.
4) Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur - Located along Jalan Ampang, adjacent to the Citibank building. Their rooms are rather grand compared to the modern Le Meridien and Elements. However, bath tubs are available from their deluxe room category onwards.
Rates: slightly more expensive than Le Meridien KL but lower than JW Marriott
5) Dorsett Hartamas Kuala Lumpur - a 4-star hotel located in Sri Hartamas, at the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur. It’s a decent hotel if you are on a budget. Their Dorsett-Room has a standalone bathtub.
Rates: It’s reasonably priced, if you need to enjoy a good soak in the tub.
If all the above doesn’t float your boat, we have another suggestion - get a collapsible/foldable bathtub! We invested in this bathtub during MCO and it was the best decision made! Here is the link to the one we purchased on Shopee (no, we don’t receive any commission. We want everyone to have a tub at home that doesn’t break the bank).
Share with us and our readers if you have any other hotels in Kuala Lumpur that has a bathtub.